Monday 25 April 2011

Dark Wild Cats Photography





I used my research so far to do a small shoot to try out extreme make up and dark photography. I feel this image was the best of the shoot. I found it difficult as I used myself as the model (as I was unsure as to how the lighting and make up would work) and as the photographer. The images are quite blurry and I feel they are too dark for a spring/summer fashion shoot.


I am worried that dark photography may not be the route to take considering the audience -Vogue customers looking for a photo shoot on spring/summer fashions.

I also feel the theatrical make up is too far for a Vogue shoot, I think that making the make up more suitable for a beauty shot would be more appropriate and appeal to Vogue reader's.

No comments:

Post a Comment