Sunday 13 March 2011

More Business Cards

The reflecting of the curved logo in the font and curved corners is the selling point of this design; I need to look more indepth at how I can make my logo and business card cohesive, as well as keeping any possible leaflets or adverts cohesive.

I think the use of colour on this business card is it's main feature. Using black, white and one accentuating colour is very striking; I personally would prefer to see white more prominant than the black. In my illustration lessons I have also discovered that my prefered pallette is monochrome with small hints of a single colour; using this colour theme would look very striking on my business card and reflect my simple, clean aesthetic.


I think the use of words to create an overall theme and add colour is great; using words would be very appropraite for my business cards as fashion journalism is the sector I am interested in. Using words also means that people get a better understanding of you/your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment